Sales Representative (M/F) 1 Post (Magway)
Last Date To Apply – 31/July/2019
• To achieve individual objective and to implement team’s goal.
• To obligate individual objective and keep organization principle and trade secret.
📌Duties and Responsibilities
1. To build strong customer relationship.
2. To build good rapport with all customers, timely and
correct information flow from and there.
3. To submits orders to office timely with clear message.
4. New customer finding.
5. To operate the tender process.
6. To operate consignment process according to manager
7. To monitor and focus individual and team sales.
8. To cooperate with other teams.
9. To be scheduled on daily, weekly and monthly plan.
10. To update current market information and competitor’s information, such as pricing, products, new products, delivery system and payment system, etc.
11. Reporting to supervisor.
-Market Knowledge (including customers and competitors),
1. To implement sales policy, procedure and payment
2. To handle with customer complaints and report to
supervisor with recommendation.
3. To keep customer sales records and update market
4. To contributes to team by performing good results.
5. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems.
6. developing solutions; preparing reports.
7. making recommendations to management.
-Communication & Negotiation Skills,
-Customer Handling Skill,
-Basic computer skills.
📌Education/Certification & Experience Requirements
📌Must be graduated.
Interested candidates can be applied CV to 📩email@example.com not later than July 31, 2019.
No. 120, Upper Floor of Sunshine Store, Pyi Taw Thar Street, Myin Thar Quarter, Magway
Phone: 063 2023 895