• Coordination in developing market survey and marketing plans.
• Study and Research the prescribers and products for Core Marketing Processes.
• Responsible for new product launching in different areas.
• Planning and Design promotional material / tools to support the sales / marketing objectives with cost effectiveness.
• Implementing the Scientific and Academic programs.
• Joint field work with the field staff to develop the territories and to understand the market dynamics and demand, identifying market opportunities for brand building.
• Handling Doctor Interaction and Conducting Product presentation in the CME.
• Monitor campaigns for sales promotion.
• Train, motivate and guide the field force to ensure the continuous growth of the brand.
• Sending regular motivational circulars to the field staff & business partners.
• The job requires extensive traveling all over Lower Myanmar
• must be MBBS degree holder
• Good communication skill and English
• able to use Microsoft office properly
• able to travel
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT:
Office based but with fairly frequent travel to attend meetings, prescriber visits, and conferences etc. within Myanmar and internationally.